There are many reasons to install a granite countertop in your home. Granite is fairly inexpensive, it’s scratch-resistant and durable and it comes in a variety of colors. 806 Granite and Stone offers granite countertop installation services for clients in the Lubbock, TX area.
Our installation process typically takes a total of two to four days, depending on the availability of materials. We typically purchase the granite we need locally, or we order it from a supplier in Dallas. Call us today for more information about granite countertops.
How do we provide the perfect countertops?
With years of experience, 806 Granite and Stone has developed a procedure to make sure you’re happy with our granite countertop installation in Lubbock, TX.
This is the process we follow when installing your granite countertops:
- We measure your countertops.
- We run the measurements through a program called Countergo.
- The program helps us design counters and layout the room.
- We’ll provide you with a quote for the job.
- We take 50 percent upfront to cover material costs.
- We then measure again and fabricate the granite.
- We install the countertops.
- We check over everything to make sure it meets your criteria.
We’ll also install sinks and fixtures. We can even hook up the plumbing for your sink.
Contact us now to start the granite countertop installation process with a consultation.